Happy 2015 to everyone! I'm a little late in my new years post, but running after Aggie (my new little black ball of fur) takes a lot of energy and I'm exhausted! I spent a lovely new years with my best friend Britt, and her sister. We went out for an ice cream sundae, then came back to my house to play board games. Perhaps not everyone's idea of a great time, but we had fun.
I dressed in a blue sequined skirt, which was originally part of an Elsa costume I made for Britt (for a child's Frozen-themed birthday party). She no longer had need of the skirt so it is now in my closet. And really, what better opportunity to wear a sparkly sequined skirt than on New Years? I paired it with a black sweater, some pearls, and a sparkly blue scarf which I braided into my hair.
Aggie joined us for a game of Angry Birds Uno. (She unfortunately lost the first game, then gave up and went to play by herself in the other room)
I don't normally do "resolutions", but I do have some goals for the next year.
Goals for 2015
- Work towards a daily yoga practice
- Draw more (including illustrating a book for my cousin's child)
- Sleep more (at the right times)
- Devote more time to the business (assuming the previous goal works out..)
- Decide what to do with my life. More school? Devote myself entirely to sewing? Become a hermit and live off the land?
I'm hoping this year will be better than last year. Aggie is already helping to brighten things up!